Monday, 14 September 2015,7:06 pm
Haze

The haze is pretty bad these days
Sigh, it has reached a unhealthy range.
We suffer haze every year. That's bad.

I'm off today and stayed home whole day
don't even want to step out of the house
still waiting for exam results
I think I gonna fail business law, I knew nothing that day

Well, now on sch break till oct
Work as usual, normal.
nothing much happened lately
but I met some weirdos during work
and they were so arrogant man
nah don't give a damn
don't wanna ruin day

Stay positive! :)

Hmm I missed dance classes for a week or two already
sometimes I find life is kinda boring
or should say I'm too bored? Hahah

Alright, till here.
Gonna continue tidy my room

Labels: , ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :