Wednesday, 1 April 2015,11:35 pm
Updates

Its Apr now!
Left with 8 months to year 2016
The time passes too fast, too fast.
It seems like year 2015 just started to me. 

Hmm, Mr Lee Kuan Yew passed away last week 23 March 2015, 3.18am at SGH Block 7
We had a week of half mast flag, 
everywhere including all other flags that were beside Singapore flag pole
The moment that we dreaded of was here. 
He left us, he left this world. 
50 years ago he weeped for the nation
50 years later we weeped for him. 
People queued up to 10 hours just to go into parliament house to see him for the one last time. 
I wanted to go too, but I just had a recovery from fever so better not go. 
I went to Ang Mo Kio Center Stage to pay tribute instead. 
Self comfort. 

On 29 March, Sunday
it rained heavily.
heavy downpour. 
Its like even the sky is crying.
I believe the sky has been holding its tears for days.
It was all sunny the previous days
and it rained when it just started.
I pity everyone, but also salute everyone for not running, for not leaving.
Everyone were holding their umbrellas, lining up on streets, behind the barricade
waiting for Mr Lee Kuan Yew to pass by the one last time.
The last goodbye.

Everyone were chanting 'Lee Kuan Yew' 'Lee Kuan Yew'
No one ran, no one left when its raining.










He will be in our hearts forever. 
He will be deeply missed. 
Not even a torrential downpour could stop a nation from saying farewell



On a side note, I've just transferred to other airline this month
and now I kinda regret, I should request to do SQ/Mi and OAL
Well, what's done can't be undone. 
Just hope I can do SQ/MI once a week
Shall see how.
Will keep this blog updated so do visit frequently!
Haha

xoxo

Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :