Friday, 13 March 2015,12:26 am
Updates

Its March now
Suddenly feel I'm at loss, not sure what to do next.
Should I apply for cabin crew job?
Just wanna get experience since I'm still young
but I wanna be a singer and dancer more.
I've currently stopped dancing for 3 months,
I feel so sad, cos I got no new dance steps to learn
by watching countless times of mv doesn't help
I just don't have the talent. 
I'm on school term break now, 
just working everyday, life is so pointless. 
I wanna do something I like, I wanna go Korea, UK, USA
best if I could stay there and see see look look,
how fun would it be? 
that's life man. 
Ballad Kpop songs is my taste of music now

Gotta stop here
Till then
xoxo

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :