Monday, 23 February 2015,10:18 am
Happy CNY 2015!


Happy CNY!
Hmm how did I celebrate?
Eh actually nothing much, visited grandma's house on day 1.
Went malaysia on day 2. Stayed home for day 3 and 4. Haha!
Thanks for passing by and read. haha
Although I seldom update, but will still update.
So this blog will not be dead >.<
Anyway I just finished exams, and cny is halfway through now
it will end on next thu 5 March 2015 I think.
Today will be back to work after cny.
working for 4 days this week and next week will be a slight change in the shift timing.
Its a good thing, cos I am back to where I want to be. Hahah.
Also, thanks kawan for your birthday gifts!
I really appreciate it! <3
Yay see you tomorrow, let's go catch a movie and go USS to enjoy! :)
Looking forward tomorrow!
*PS. I am watching you who came from stars. Now. haha
Also watching moon and stars for you.
both K-drama! :)
Loving it!!
*PS. I am watching you who came from stars. Now. haha
Also watching moon and stars for you.
both K-drama! :)
Loving it!!
Labels: work
Leave a comment?