Monday, 5 January 2015,12:40 am
Year 2015

Happy New Year!
Happy 2015!
Hope to kick off with a good start.

You know, I've regretted my decision,
I made a wrong choice
A bad choice
Why would I want to change/transfer department when I was doing fine there?
Because of the timing,
I wanted to end work earlier, 2 hours earlier
and smart me put to work there for the whole month!
Doomed man
Shit man!
Any turning back?
I hope so!


Anyway today went to my sec home T1
when I was at the arrival gate, I saw a ex colleague!
And he said 'Oei you still working ah? I thought you not working anymore!'
For a moment, I felt touched, he still remembers me
and I asked, you still remember me?
He said of course!
Wah, I've seen 3 of the ex colleagues
Hope there's more to come.
I miss them
I don't know working in this new department is it a good choice?
But I wish I can go back so badly!
What to do?!
You know, I don't even know anything lor!
No OJT, No briefing!
So how do you expect me to know everything?
The procedure is different!
But do they know how different is it?
I mean like, you all need help so I came over
and you did not brief me or whatever
so how do you expect me to know?
The procedure alone is making me so confused!
Asked staff and they were not willing to say much
How do I learn then?!

To me now, going to work is very boring man
I can only say take it as a experience
I learnt new things along the way
Sigh
Stupid me man. 

Sch starting tmr,
5,9,12 Feb is exams!
Shit man. 
Confirm gone case la! >.<
I'm looking forward to 24 Jan!
Cos I join another dance school where I get to learn singing and dancing!
How cool is it? hahaha
At least there is something I can look forward to! 
Maybe I should stay positive I guess. 

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :