Tuesday, 4 November 2014,12:16 am
Happy Nov

Time checked.
12.08am.
I didn't do anything yet and I gonna hit the bed at 1am.
Back to dancing now,
Beast good luck was hard at first, getting it somehow now.
I like their new song, 1230.
been listening it everyday
ballad version, gd gd.

Its been a long time since I last worked on a Sun.
Here I am back again.
It was a gd day, a memorable day.
My colleague and I brought a passenger to his gate
From E1 to B5 in 15 mins. 
From T2 to T3
It was rushing as his flight departing at 1945hours
but we made it! yay!
I don't know why the person in charge didn't bring him
and we two escorted him.
anyway we had time, so why not.
and the filipino young guy keep saying thank you.
hahah, I feel touched.
he going to Christchurch to visit his bro, sis in law and niece for 6 months
wow, he came from Cebu, to SIN to Christchurch,
a long journey, a long flight.
Hope he had a memorable sun 2 nov.
hahaha.

Alright I gonna start doing sch work.
If not I am lagging back.
keep dancing, keep practicing, until I become dizzy @_@














My fav dance cover!



Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :