Monday, 27 October 2014,2:01 pm
Updates

I should be working today
but they put me as off -.-
good or bad?
probably a good thing, as I can clear my stuff.
I like to be in my room for whole day. 
later in the evening have school
today having Economics lesson
totally turned off after 45 mins of lecture -.-
not my interest man.
and I will start using my mobile phone. 

Beast has new album!
I like.
Super Junior too!
Hahaha. 
I wanna go Seoul next year!
and my fav UK. haha

It feels weird for not dancing for 2 weeks.
Beast good luck on 1 Nov!
Excited! Yay!
can't wait!
I seriously need to build up, tone up.
Hit the gym man! 
Sigh. 
And I wanna wear contact lens so desperately!
cost like $100 over @_@
dang.



Beast - 1230





Super Junior - This is love



Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★