Tuesday, 21 October 2014,3:17 pm
Updates

Its time to get busy from this month onwards
Sch just started last week.
New term, new modules.
will be learning marketing, management and econs. 
and I died on econs during first day of lesson last thu 
Sigh, how am I going to survive?
I don't have friends studying econs. 
Sigh. 
Plus we have assignments, projects and test!

Not sure how much does it cost to remodule.
But nah I'm not gonna to remodule. 
I plan to get into Lasalle next year.
Shall see how it goes. 

Anyway 
I'm taking 2 weeks break from dance
New class starting on 1 Nov.
Excited! Hahah. 
Life is good when it comes to dance 

Went to esplanade with a dance friend to watch my dance sch performance 
at Esplanade last sat 18 Oct.
They really put up a good performance!
We were so high!!!
Wah I finally see all of them that day,
and all so handsome and pretty!
totally stunned!
performance jinjja daebak!!!
I wanna be like them too! 
MOTIVATION. 
Fighting!
I'm still catching up with dramas, magazines, comics,
too many things to clear.
I still need to read up some sch work and stuff
Life is boring at times. 
When doing the things I don't want to do. 
When dancing is my priority! 
Hahah. 

Alright gotta start clearing things now.
Tomorrow is public holiday!
Yeah!! 
Also I'm working 5 hours per day
When it comes to Nov will be 6 hours per day
and weekends pay will be $2 mo

Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :