Tuesday, 7 October 2014,12:46 am
Happy Oct

Came across this on a blog and find this meaningful
Something to remind myself.
Probably a positive thinking.
Been thinking some negativity lately
kinda emo
also not sure should I continue my studies when the course is not something I like.
Its like totally waste of time for me.
I mean why should I study for the sake of cert when I know this course does not interest me at all
I have a clear direction of where I want to go, what I want to do.
People just keep stopping me from doing what I want.

What happened to my favourite quotes?
"Do what you love, love what you do"
I always believe in this quote.
And I always envy people whose dreams come true.
What about me?
What about mine?
How hard have I been trying to get this far?
And I won't give up.
If I give up, its a dream shattered to me.
And no I won't let this happen.
No I won't get into this state.
I won't let this bring me down.
I won't let this kill me.
I've been persisting this dream of mine.
And always envy people who made their dreams come true.
Its like I'm a failure sometimes.
Why didn't I work hard enough?
Why didn't I dare to go after my dream job when I was 15?
When I decided to quit school and join Nafa or Lasalle?
Is it too late for everything now?
Or do I still have a chance?

Sometimes I seems like I'm back to the don't care attitude and just do what I want.
I'm not being selfish or what.
I dare to do what I like.
Chase after my dreams.
Its only dreams come true then you will feel life is great, you are living your dream.
Yeah man that's the way to go!




[KPOP LIFE DAEBAK!]

When people tell you you that you cannot make it- the more you have to prove it to them that you can.
When people say that you are weak- The more you must show them you are not.
When everyone outcasts you- The more you should show them that you are perfectly fine being alone.
When everyone says that you are good- Always doubt it because you know yourself that you will never be good enough because there is always someone better.
When everyone says that you suck- If it's from everyone, it's the truth. But that doesnt mean you can't do anything about it. One day you will be good if you set your heart to it.
When people don't appreciate your efforts- Try harder. try try and try again. Show them what you can do.
When people tell you no- Tell yourself yes.
When everyone else has given up on you- You must not give up on yourself.
When everyone says nasty things about you-  You should get used to it. It might just be the truth. Words can definitely hurt but words are just words. If you learn to build a barrier around yourself.. one day you realise that they no longer hurt.
When you think people are talking about you- That is your guilty conscience in action.
The mind is a strange thing.
If you believe in good things and think positive thoughts.. positive energy and positive people and good things will definitely come your way.
If you are always jealous about other people or envious, or you are always saying bad things about yourself/other people, naturally you will look uglier and people will stay away from your negativity.
Whenever you are angry or upset, ask yourself if it is worth it. If it is not then I think don't bother.
And lastly at the end of the day if no one else is there for you, you will always have yourself to talk to. And believe me it is quite therapeutic. ;) Strangers/Close friends might not understand your situation but you know yourself best.
"You are what you think you are."

Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★