Tuesday, 30 September 2014,11:16 pm
Updates

Last day of Sep!
And new month starting tomorrow.

Work still okay.
Met weird people everyday, asking weird questions.
Met handsome guys sometimes
Met cute babies too.
Hahah.

School is starting in 2 weeks time.
A lot of things unclear.
Time is never enough for me.

And I've been practicing dance at night everyday now.
Need to get the steps and timing right.
If not I won't be able to catch up.

I think I need to compose songs again
Life is beautiful.

And I've watched Step up 4, kinda disappointed
I was expecting some cool moves or something that will wow me. 
Sadly, it did not.



Infinite - Back
Its my fav song now.
Mv mv mv mv
keep watching mv daily! <3
Myungsoo! Dongwoo!





Running Man
Daebak!
Episode 214
I like the R-Pop audition.
Can see their efforts, how can they prepared so well within an hour?
Impressive!
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2458-[engsub]-running-man-ep.214



Labels: , ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★