Sunday, 24 August 2014,10:56 pm
Updates

Completed OJT for 3 days and a day break, 
OJT was okay!
first day of OJT, flight delayed!
SQ451 at T3, Gate B9
And I had a blur day, totally don't understand what the mentor was talking. 
Second day learnt a little. 
third day was the best day!
I learnt a lot a lot!!
The mentor was really patience!! 
Its like I know 80% now?

Weekends is here
and tomorrow its Monday, my solo starts tomorrow.
Ah feeling a little confused as I have doubts not clear yet.
it seems like my batch mates are quitting one by one. 
I don't know why.
and maybe they have pride, can't take it when people scold them?
But its normal la. 
that's working life. 
the seniors always like to bully juniors. 
well, thats also how i survived through 
not easy. 
but i won't bully people though. 
its not so nice, and ya

I've have a whole list of dramas and movie yet to watch
a mountain pile of comics books and magazines!
Need to clear all asap!
probably before next sun 31st. 
Ah. stress. 

Having school break now
gotta make full use of it
I need to work more cos I plan to take more dance class. 
Weekends is my fav days!
Where I can have the whole day for myself!
Yay!!

Well Monday is here again >.<
I want to watch dramas/movies
clear comics books and magazines!
What has my life got into?
Why am I so busy?
Never ending life. 
busy like a bee. 
zzz

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :