Tuesday, 29 July 2014,12:54 pm
Updates

Hoho
My idol Park Jung Soo is back from army today!
Leeteuk! Ah so happy!
I waited him for 2 years.
And I'm going to attend Super Junior Show 6 so badly!
Will he be coming too?
feels great to see him again.

I've been watching Roommate online since yesterday.
At episode 3 now. I like Chan Yeol from EXO!
Min Woo and Seo Kang Jun!
Ahhh more and more idols for me 

Starting new job on this thu, going for 2 days full day course followed by sch.
Weekends will have dance class. 
First class for 2NE1 - Come back home
Last class for Apink - No No No

School, busy rushing project as deadline on 4 Aug.
Hopefully everything will turn out well.
I have a huge stack of comics books and magazines to read!
can't wait for my 2 months break!
I wan to clear all my books!!!
tidy up room!!
make full use of these 2 months break.
19 aug to 19 oct!!
fighting!


Roommate variety show link: 
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2008-[engsub]-roommate-ep.1 

Labels: , , , , , ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★