Friday, 18 July 2014,10:54 pm
Updates

And so...
I've resigned!
FINALLY I'M FREE!!
New job starting on 31 Jul
Having 2 weeks break now.
Time to recharge. 

Enjoyed life today with a friend, Nabilla.
And we had fun watching movie 'Walking On Sunshine'
I've always like musical movies and dance movies!!
Next, Step up in Sep!
Can't wait!!

I think I will regret if I didn't study Diploma in Music/Dance/Performance.
Cos I love these 3.
hahah. seriously will have to study after poly.
Sigh, I'm so old by then!
I really like performing!
I like being on stage. haha.
I wanna be a kpop star :(

Sch is getting busier.
Projects started.
Midnight oil started too.
Life is so dull when I cannot do something I like.
SIGH.








Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★