Thursday, 12 June 2014,12:20 am
June
Wow
time files!
half a year has gone!
and now its mid June.
work is busy
sch is busier, test after test, presentation after presentation.
I don't have time to prepare.
after this week would be 2 weeks break, like finally!
a break to me like no break man.
I still need to do my oral communication presentation
still have to do research, search for info all these.
other than this, I am still waiting for my IT make up test result.
went to sch last fri had this test, i was the only candidate.
test was okay, i can do. powerpoint i think will get almost full marks?
over 30 probably 26 or 27? quite confident la. haha,
as for ms word, i screwed up here and there.
hopefully will get a B for this module.
the only thing i scared is oral communication, cos I don't know how to present.
then there's business writing test tomorrow, about business letter and email format.
I haven't memorise the format, don't even know how to start writing.
sigh.
hopefully it will be easy.
work wise still okay.
3 months probabtion over i guess
currently waiting for CEO pending, see whether he wan me a not.
if he wan me, i can continue to work until i resign i guess.
cos no contract.
hmm my new guy colleague so sweet ytd and today! hahah.
life is better now, at least I have someone to take care of.
someone to play and joke with me.
hahah.
Leave a comment?