Friday, 20 June 2014,8:07 pm
Disappointed

I'm so sad
and I cried during work.
Sigh, so disappointed.
I really didn't expect he would speak up for her. 
I don't know.
I just get tired of speaking to people now.
It seems like whatever I say is wrong.
It seems like people keep finding fault at me.
It seems like people are saboing behind my back.
It seems like people are using me as scapegoat.
I really don't know.
Work is getting more and more stressed.
I'm lagging behind school work.
I feel like giving up. 
I don't have people who support me. 
Probably a few, a handful of them. 

I keep bottling things to myself. 
This is making crazy, freak out. 

I only know in this society, without cert will die,
Its also the same time, people are using each other to get what they want.
In short don't trust anybody.
They will just backstab you without you knowing. 
Life sucks man. 

I'm tired of everything.
I feel like quitting school and work,
So I can concentrate on being a superstar,
I can sing and dance whenever wherever I want,
with no one to care.

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★