Wednesday, 21 May 2014,10:05 pm
Stress

I think I'm starting to get tired of treating colleagues so good.
time and time again they are using me.
and today i rejected for not helping a malay colleague,
and she gave me a not happy look. 
tsk.
why do they expect me to help them everytime?
I've report to rush this week, 
just think about it, whenever I have nothing to do, I will approach them,
EVERYDAY.
who is willing to be so good, kind, sweet?
For all you know, some just sit down and laze around. 
so because I treat them too good and now they keep throwing their work to me.
when I don't approach them, its so obvious that i'm tied up with stuff to do. 
and they still want to throw their work to me. 
work is getting tired and boring.
daily routine, send emails bla bla. 
argh. 
sch is stress too. 
test after test, week after week, 
2 down, left with IT test.
and for all you know around beginning of June, tests again.
never ending. 
I need a break.
my magazine, comics are pilling up.
room is too messy now.
I don't even have time to watch 'Running Man' 
everything just delayed. 
sigh. 
I don't even know what's the latest movie now. 
only know songs, I'm a song lover, hardcore song lover. 
hahaha. 

alright, till then. 
Thanks for reading! 

Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :