Wednesday, 30 April 2014,6:39 pm
Last day of April

Work is getting busier,
so is school. 
I don't even have time to watch catch up tv on xinmsn now. 
I wanna watch movie, like musical drama. 
Bought several dvds don't have time too
One huge stack of magazines and comics unread.
doomed. 
room is getting messier. 
I really don't have time for myself now. 
The only time I have is in the afternoon,
and I slept,
so left my homework undone, 
and all these need by next week.
Seriously have to find some time for myself,
work overnight, that is the only way. 
Which means i won't get enough sleep and will be too shag for work
sigh. 

its a cycle I think. 

Anyway end with this song, 


Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★