Saturday, 15 March 2014,6:27 pm
SNSD - Mr Mr 4th Mini Album

Its been long since I last updated.
I thought I did a update in March but just realised didn't. 
Life is still okay.
Work still okay
School in April, can't wait!
It will be a busy and hectic year from April onwards
Can't wait for 23 March for dance class.
Hahah.
Something to look forward to! 
APink - My My.
Finally have the chance to learn this, 
been wanted to learn the last time they opened this class.
and I missed it.
Now the chance is back!
I grabbed it! hahah

Snsd comeback!
Just listened all the songs,
and these are the ones I like:

Mr Mr
Wait a minute
Back hug
Europa
Goodbye
Soul still ok 


Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★