Thursday, 6 February 2014,10:49 pm
Feb

Feb is here!
So is CNY,
I had a busy day from 1 feb to 3 feb.
Went house visiting, visited my pri sch chinese teacher who taught me for 5 years,
my chinese was taught by her, and now she retired.
its glad that this year I met her again.
Last year I did, and after 10 years for not meeting up,
to me she looked old, like very old.
this year, she looked a little old.
at least i'm not so shocked by her appearance.
hmm as usual I didn't talk much.
I don't know what to talk,
just ya ya ya only.
so shy, haha.

anyway I'm still waiting for poly enrolment package, not yet receive by mail.
I still prefer Lasalle, and this year will be my last chance,
if I don't get in or at least should say don't try to get in, I will regret =\
sigh.
Diploma in music?
Diploma in dance?

I feel like taking up their short courses,
and it cost a bomb, $480 for 8 lessons,
which means a lesson 3 hours cost $60
and per hour cost $20.
a bomb man,
there's audio recording course too,
should be the same prices.
well, still ex, a bomb.

I'm starting to stop my job hunting.
will start soon, again.
probably in the malls as retail assistant?
I don't know. see how.
or maybe I shall start online business blogshop selling clothes?
since I like clothes so much,
I've 2 stack of brand new clothes.
@_@

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★