Saturday, 21 December 2013,11:32 pm
Life
Sometimes, its better to rely on yourself rather than others.
Year 2013 is ending soon.
Time to write my wishlist,
Actually nothing much,
Will write when the day is nearer.
Life is pretty boring yet interesting sometimes.
Friends made me stronger, I survived through storms.
Life is fragile and scary.
Humans are scary too.
Why?
Anyway just downloaded a new app called 'Dayre'
Something like blog and instagram.
Still exploring,
And I haven't go on a holiday :(
Next year I guess.
Too many things happened this year.
Way too many, too much.
I lost a friend who used to guide me.
He just left me due to some reason, this friendship is broken now.
He don't want to salvage.
Sigh, I tried my best.
What more can I say?
Everyone tried persuading him,
But failed to.
He is just way too stubborn.
Well, that's him, that's life.
Take it or leave it.
You decide, your choice.
I can't force you to.
Labels: Why?
Leave a comment?