Friday, 6 December 2013,11:02 pm
Life

Sometimes,
in life you gain some, you lose some. 
Pride doesn't get you anywhere. 
and friendship is gold. 
Be it good or bad, I know you are there always helping me,
even if I did not keep in touch with you at all, and just text you randomly or suddenly
I know you will always help. 
Not sure was it because you treat me more than a friend, or you just like to help people.
I don't know.
But I am glad that I met you, known you, from strangers to friends, but definitely not more than friends.
Your character and mine just clashed.
We are too hot headed, too firm,
but I cannot keep giving in to you, doubt you know. 
Sigh, 
things are just out of control, unsolved.
You really left me speechless,
this time round you really hurt me, until I can't take it.
Its way too much.
You know I am fragile. 
Why still hurt me?
I wish I can trust you,
I wonder which sides are the real you,
You just keep changing, 
and I keep beware of you. 
I keep giving in to you, accomodating you,
keep quiet all these, actually I am already giving you face.
Not because you are top scholar or resourceful,
its because I really treasure you as a friend.
I just don't understand why do you like to win so much?
Its not a matter of winning or losing,
what will you gain when you win?
It really doesn't hurt to lose just once isn't it?
You, really powerful.
this time a guy hurt me until traumatised,
I become in this state, because of you.
Its all your fault,
and you even dare to talk until you are not at fault.
WHAT THE HELL. 

Yes, its a pity I lose you.
I already done my best, even friends too.
This friendship can't be saved. 
Its really really a pity. 

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :