Tuesday, 31 December 2013,10:01 pm
Last day of year 2013

Last day of year 2013.
It is a year full of lessons.
Learnt a lot more by each year. 
Too many things happened.

Friendship -  I have never ending friendship issues, just don't know why.
Family - Hmm relationship with family is okay only, I'm trying hard to maintain a better one,
(I hope my grandpa is doing well up there, I'm glad I can see him for 22 years of life. 
These 22 years I spent with him, was a wonderful one. Although we had 71 years age gap, I never seen him throw his temper on me, only a few times unexpectedly
I miss all the past I had with him, the books he bought for me when I was young, the abacus notes he wrote, 
I keep everything in my drawer, I only had a few photos taken with him when I was young, after that I never take photo with him until he gone)
Relationship - I don't have a boyfriend, neither do I like someone. 
Health - Its on and off, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I am glad I found a caring doctor, Dr J,W. Still remembered he wrote down my name on 17 June for review but I didn't turn up.
Job - I can't find a job until now, been jobless almost for a year
Travel - I haven't travel! I wanna go UK US KOREA CANADA and a lot more!!!

sigh.
Don't really look forward to brand new year 2014.
But I will try to think positive.
I'm thankful for those people who helped me,
in a way or another. 
Be it good or bad, you have me your assurance
knowing that I can always count on you, guide me in life.
I could say maybe sometimes I rely on you. 
I really miss the past. 
But there's nothing I can do about it. 
Look forward to the future.
Hoping I can go back to school and study 
and find a job. 

Nowadays its really hard to find. 
with like 1k of applicants all rushing to snatch the position.
people like me don't know how to talk, or always talk wrongly.
interviewers keep testing on my situation awareness.
tested on reactions and stuff.
and I keep failing.
I'm bad at this.
I don't even know how to describe my feelings.
when it comes to situation awareness, I got lost, stucked. 
Not sure how and what to answer. 
so to the interviewer they were like, should I hire this person?
but hey look, I don't know how to speak but that doesn't mean I'm not hardworking enough and stuff. 
I just don't know how to sell myself. 
how to brag myself.
I am really not good at talking and most of the time I just don't brag myself,
I don't show off or what. I am just me.
take it or leave it. 

this year, it was my first time to attend a kpop mini showcase by SKARF.
so honoured about it! I really enjoyed myself that day. 
An unforgettable day. 
Luv virus was my fav!
I really like performing, its my dream job. 
Not about wanting to get the center of attention or whatever.
I just love perform. 


Year 2014,
what do I look forward to?
Its actually nothing. 
Just want my family and people around me to be in good health, in pink of health.
that's all.
nothing much, nothing more, nothing less. 

And I hope my dream job will come true. 
Get into Lasalle, get into kpop industry, be a singer and dancer.
yes I will strive hard, go for vocal and dance class.
I am no longer young, 23 years old soon in 2 months time. 
kpop industry debut really young like 15 or 14 years old.
I am 23 soon.
which means, my stamina and everything is starting to slow down. 
I will continue to learn dance moves, sing more 
I will talk less, I think I got tired of maintaining effort for friendship.
and my friendship issue is never ending issue.
I will take more photography, write more songs, compose songs, 
do something I like to do, only this I will feel happy.

Health is never joke, life is precious. 
Cherish life, affinity brought us together, love ourselves. 

I'm the type of person who don't speak up, will only speak up when things are getting out of control/hand.
I will gather everything, my emotions, feelings and logics and will start to speak up, and can't stop.
These few years I'm this personality. 
This year I survived through storms!
Whatever circumstances I can handle now. 
and for next year I won't be contacting friends so often.
tired of doing all these shit. 
SHITXZ.



CHERISH AFFINITY LIFE LOVE
Let's welcome a brand new year 2014 in 2 hours time! =)





Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :