Wednesday, 20 November 2013,5:53 pm
Updates

Had a day work on 12 Nov,
Left after that
the job did not suit me
and I don't like the environment
luckily I didn't sign the contract
and the staff was good at using me.


December is nearing,
I'm still rotting at home.
Kinda hard to find jobs after I narrowed down.
Still like airport
Still like customer service line
That's all.
Just that don't like shift works

I guess, take one step at a time

Yes can't wait for 14 Dec,
Back to dance! 
Snsd -  Galaxy Supernova 
something to look forward to, at least.

I am addicted to carousell.
Today try selling my items at carousell,
so far no response yet
or maybe I price too high?
But i'm making a loss though. 



Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :