Monday, 9 September 2013,11:27 am
Be warmed - Davichi
I've a long long list of kpop songs to listen to.
Life is still the same.
Boring boring.
All these are just temporary.
3 more months to end of year 2013!
and new start for year 2014!
I think I can start to summarize my life now
Definitely not a good one.
A lot of ups and downs.
The downs ones were more.
And all my mind filled with negative thoughts.
Sigh.
What to do?
What more can I say?
I don't expect so much or what.
I don't even bother so much.
Sometimes it doesn't pay to be kind.
This sentence is forever true to me.
It really doesn't pay to be kind.
Just take one step at a time.
Walk on, move on, live on.
Cos life goes on.
Rainy days lately.
Morning, afternoon, night, midnight.
Good to sleep ya.
Health is seriously no joke.
Please do take care of yourself people!
Cos life goes on.
Rainy days lately.
Morning, afternoon, night, midnight.
Good to sleep ya.
Health is seriously no joke.
Please do take care of yourself people!
Labels: Davichi, Korea songs
Leave a comment?