Friday, 12 July 2013,5:48 pm
Why?

I don't understand.
Why did I go out all the way to help people
and people got my meaning wrong
and think of other way.

Here I am,
trying to help people
and they did not even appreciate
even said nasty remarks that made me disappointed.
I tried to help.
yet they did not appreciate at all,
this I don't mind
Already used to it.
I just don't like people got my meaning wrong.
Why?
Ended up got shit.
I don't expect anything on return.
I just hope people will appreciate
but they did not.




Once again, I'm like a fool
Well, its okay, its alright.
Afterall, my conscience is clear, I've done my part.
The rest is up to them.
Let them think whatever they want. 
I tried, 
I've done my part.

Enough.
Just stop.





Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★