Monday, 8 July 2013,7:14 pm
Super Junior - Only you
Been listening to this for a few hours :O
Super Junior - Only you
Super Junior - Only you
Sometimes I enjoy what I am doing
Its something I like to do.
Relax. chillax at home.
Listening to whole day of kpop songs
Or watching drama, Hong Kong drama, kpop running man,
Listening to whole day of kpop songs
Or watching drama, Hong Kong drama, kpop running man,
I do have things to do at home though.
Other than chores, probably piano?
sing and dance in my room
or write some songs if I have inspirations, but currently not at the moment
I wanna make a scrapbooking for my mum, but it will be like the same as what we had in the photo album,
is it meaningful then?
Don't really sound like? =\
Hmm currently don't have the mood to do DIY bracelets or earrings or necklaces
I miss Leeteuk! =(
I would have go to Super Show 5 this year, but I guess maybe next year then?
SNSD concert tour is on oct!
Should I go?
I wanna see Choi Soo Young, Taeyeon, Seohyun!
I wanna learn korean and japanese
Life is going up and down
one thing that won't change me is my passion
passion for singing and dancing
I prefer singing though
and I want become singer!
Can I?
I'm aging now, in few years time I will reach 30!
oh no. I still have a lot of things to do.
Don't want to be tied down so fast
though I like working in airport
and I not sure can I be back there again?
I don't know.
SNSD, Super Junior, FT Island, Shinee, T-ara, Kara, these are some of my motivations!
sing and dance in my room
or write some songs if I have inspirations, but currently not at the moment
I wanna make a scrapbooking for my mum, but it will be like the same as what we had in the photo album,
is it meaningful then?
Don't really sound like? =\
Hmm currently don't have the mood to do DIY bracelets or earrings or necklaces
I miss Leeteuk! =(
I would have go to Super Show 5 this year, but I guess maybe next year then?
SNSD concert tour is on oct!
Should I go?
I wanna see Choi Soo Young, Taeyeon, Seohyun!
I wanna learn korean and japanese
Life is going up and down
one thing that won't change me is my passion
passion for singing and dancing
I prefer singing though
and I want become singer!
Can I?
I'm aging now, in few years time I will reach 30!
oh no. I still have a lot of things to do.
Don't want to be tied down so fast
though I like working in airport
and I not sure can I be back there again?
I don't know.
SNSD, Super Junior, FT Island, Shinee, T-ara, Kara, these are some of my motivations!
Labels: Korea songs
Leave a comment?