Friday, 5 July 2013,7:41 pm
Finally

Finally
After months of no contact with her.
Today things solved, thanks to a friend.
Do you know how many months have I waited just for your apology?!
Its okay, things solved now.
I hope it will not happen again.
I might not forgive you next time.
haha. 
If you did not lie, all these would not happened.
And your hurts really hurt me deeply.

I got a lot of questions, a lot of whys. 
I don't know whatever you said was it true a not.
Time will prove everything. 

I had a lesson learnt for life,
not a friend for life.

Its all about trust.
Once again, how long will I take to trust her again?
Whatever it is,
time will prove.

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★