Friday, 5 April 2013,11:41 am
Trust?
Trust: Once its gone, its gone.
Disappointed, Angry, Sad
Our trust just broken
Trust is like a piece of paper, once its crumpled it can never return back to its original shape
Maybe I treated you too good in the past.
Or maybe it was my mistake for treating you so good
Now, you flipped the table and pointed the arrow towards me.
What's this?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
And you still dared to blamed people.
All of these were created by you.
How you started all these, how I ended all these.
I guess, you will never understand by point of view
You will be thinking you are in the right
Continue to do so, and you will know what will happen next.
Don't you think you are totally at fault?!
Why can't you think you are at fault?
Why can't you think all these mess were created by you?
After 4 years of friendship,
I seriously don't understand you.
I don't deny, we were once gd friends, best friends, best of the best friends
From strangers to school mates, friends, good friends, best friends, best of the best friends, sisters
We are like sisters, sisters isn't always blood relation.
Sometimes its that close friend who understands you, loves you, and has always got your back.
We met at CCA.
At that time, I saw you were alone and I decided to approach you.
And got your facebook because facebook made us closer
Our friendship got better and better.
Exchanged numbers, sms, call, and for the past 1 yr or so whatsapp
I started to talk to you on facebook
We talked everything under the sun and moon,
We talked like nobody's business.
We smiled, laughed, cried together.
We shopped like shopping queen, bought lots of stuffs
Sing K together, with all the chinese and korean songs
Sing K together, with all the chinese and korean songs
Went out for photoshoot under the hot hot sun, again and again.
We explored Singapore, got lost, don't know which direction to where
Even holding hands when walking
We worked together in the same company and department
We smiled together
We laughed together
We angry together
We complaint together
We eat together
We toilet together
We shopped together
We went home together
We went out after work together
Interests and everything similar,
A lot of similarity
So its a pity if I give up this friendship.
From now on, I will not trust you so easily.
Now I've seen your true colours.
You flipped the table and shoot the arrow towards me now.
After all these shit, nonsense, rubbish,
I seriously don't understand you.
I miss the old you.
I'm glad I met, known you.
I'm glad we met.
Thanks for being part of my life
You created rainbow colours
Because of you, I gained trust in people again
And its also because of you, I dared not to trust you, trust people so easily again.
I trusted you so much and now you break my heart
Your actions spoke the truth.
Your actions spoke the truth.
Will this friendship continue a not,
I don't know.
I don't know will you be reading this,
If you happen to read, please do some self reflection.
Stop blaming people.
Labels: Trust
Leave a comment?