Saturday, 30 March 2013,12:56 pm
Trust

Dance to the rainbow and sing to the glamour of life
- Copyright flyandtravel.blogspot.com



Time for a little update
March is coming to an end.
April is approaching. 
Gonna find a job, real soon.

Can't wait for June or July! :)
Anticipating!
Which also means, I'm one step closer to my dream.
Will it come true?

I had fun this week!
Fruitful week.

Can't wait to meet some of my friends again!
Running Man Episode 138 was hilarious!
Laughed from start to end 
It was funny! =D

I went to expo yesterday with my mum,
and the foods there were delicious!
I wanna go there again! :P






Sometimes, I wonder if I should trust a friend a not =\
I've lost some trust.
Once my trust to you has broken, its hard to fix back.






Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★