Sunday, 17 March 2013,11:04 am
Temasek Poly, My Waterway@Punggol

Its been long since I last updated.
Finally met up with some friends last week to Temasek Poly to take a look,
Actually wanted to take some photos there but the weather was too humid! :(
Took a super long distance journey to My Waterway@Punggol!
Gosh, I then realised we should take bus 34 to Punggol Interchange instead now! :(
Too late, lesson learnt. 
Do more research before going next time. 
Argh.
I'm still slacking at home everyday :(
Need to find a job soon!


Lastly, hope my dreams will come true! :)
Hold on to my dreams.


Ah, not forgetting RUNNING MAN! :)
Currently episode 136
Awesome man!
From Macau to Vietnam to Hanoi!
When Singapore? Haha





Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :