Thursday, 17 January 2013,6:31 pm
'The Romantic and Idol' Season 2

Watched it a few days ago. Haha. Its kinda funny.
And I'm starting to like BTOB, Minhyuk! :)
ah, everytime new show, I will find a new idol. haha!
But this season, it seems like the ladies are older than the males.
A little weird o.O
Links to watch:
http://www.kshownow.net/2013/01/the-romantic-idol-season-2-episode-2.html
Links to watch:
http://www.kshownow.net/2013/01/the-romantic-idol-season-2-episode-2.html
Anyway I guess I have already so called ended my contract.
Well.
I don't feel sad. haha.
But I was sad on the night before, which was 12 Jan :(
Probably better things will come.
Dream: Singer and dancer.
I wish my dream can come true.
I know people will say its not practical, this and that,
yes it is, but having to work on your dream, something you like,
won't you want it to?
Girls Generation (SNSD) 4th album - I got a boy
Super Junior 6th album - Sexy free and single
My favourite groups!

Labels: 'The Romantic and Idol'
Leave a comment?