Thursday, 10 January 2013,11:34 pm
'The Romantic and Idol' season 2

I've watched 'The romantic and idol' season 2
and would say its so so only.
as usual the changes again and again.
don't have someone I like in the drama at the moment.
haha.
http://www.kshownow.net/2013/01/the-romantic-idol-season-2-episode-1.html 






G.NA, 
Jewelry‘s Yewon, 
SPICA‘s Jiwon, 
and TWO X‘ Eunyoung as well as 
F.T. Island‘s Jonghun,
 BtoB‘s Minhyuk, 
VIXX‘ N, 
 and ZE:A‘s Kevin 





Boa- Only one

You're the only one. 
Well, my contract is ending soon and it seems like I have not heard from either side. 
Its your loss if you don't want me. 
I won't die without this job. 
In case, they really don't want me. 
This job has made me grow stronger over these 2 years.
Working life is totally different. 
Thanks to all who love or hate me, you made me grow stronger
I had lots of memories during these 2 years,
The one I enjoyed most was my previous department,
Where I got to meet different people everyday,
I really enjoyed it,

In short, I sincerely thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

Probably there's a better job out there.
And I will have a chance to become a singer! 
Its always my dream and passion, 
I hope this dream will come true,
this is my new year resolution.
Although the training over at Korea is kind of like NS life. 
Well, shall see how it goes. 
And I probably should be attending dance class again. 
As for vocal, not at the moment.

Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :