Sunday, 18 November 2012,10:37 pm
The little things in life

Sometimes just a smile, wave, a nod will bring you a smile.
I boarded the train from Tampines after work and sat opposite this little girl about 3 or 4 years old
The moment I sat down, she pointed to her mum that she like my suit :O
And from Tampines to Bedok she keep looking at me. 
She alighted at Bedok station, and she waved to me and said bye bye when she was walking towards the door. And she said bye bye again
When she alighted, I look through the window and she saw me and wave again.

Such a innocent girl,
You made my day. 
The little things in life are so precious,
Although we are strangers, but she was not afraid to say bye bye to me.



Thank you, little girl.
I will remember you.
The one with short hair, cute smile, nice voice.
I hope you will remember me too.


Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :