Tuesday, 30 October 2012,11:09 pm
Super Junior - Leeteuk's enlistment day

Sigh, 
Today is Leeteuk's enlistment day :(
He gonna go for 21 months and 5 weeks of training.
Will be back on 29 July 2014.









I remembered how your eyes were shining when you first debuted. Since then, you always tried your best in everything given to you. Just like right now, I believe you’d also do well without so much difficulty in military. So this is how it feels to send your child into army! Thank you always, I love you. — Taksama.
Teuk-ah. You guys are strong! You always did well anywhere, so I’m waiting for your awesome appearance after you got discharged. I love you! — Byeongjun Hyung.
It’ll be winter soon, take care of your health. Let’s meet again with a better you! You’ll do well~ Hwai-teuk~~ — Seunghwan Hyung.
Jungsoo-yah, thank you always, I love you. No need to say it twice, you’re the best leader in the world, “Leeteuk”. — Devin.
You can do well anywhere, so I have nothing to worry about. Don’t be sick, don’t get hurt…. Like you always said, this is not the END, it’ll be an AND after a while… — Inhwan Hyung. (I had difficulties reading this last message, so I might make any mistake translating the last line)

From Leeteuk's twitter: @special1004
my fans I love..!! Thank you for cheering so hard!!! Fans who have waited since the morning!! It must be cold. Watch out for colds!! I will miss you the most… I mustn’t cry…

Enlistment video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkvLjHAaIM

Translation:
 "I damn sad today, not much time left to enter. i will eat and sleep well inside. while closing eyes, i'll think ahh this is not my bed. (lols). i will do my very best and come back as a better man 21 months later. i ate prawns with my members and manager yesterday. it was a short moment so it was a pity. now i want to drink cola been waiting for this day, i believe time will pass really quickly, 2014 july the 29th will come really quickly. from 2005 till now, the love the fans have given me thank you very much. and to the reporters who always take lovely pictures of me, thank you very much. i thought i would cry and felt worried at first but so many people came im really grateful and thank you very much. i will do my ultimate best and return as a healthy person like now. i will now serve the country as park jungsoo, and not as leeteuk. thank you~"



Wow,
I didn't know there's worldwide fan ELF!
Everyone from all over the world did posters for Leeteuk!
So sweet! So touching!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYIERbmWRNc





Take care Park Jung Soo!






All of the above photos/texts
copyright by sup3rjunior.wordpress.com



I love this video:
Our love- Super Junior



Our love for you will never change.







Thank you - Super Junior




Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :