Friday, 21 September 2012,11:01 am
'We got married'- Lee Teuk and Kang Sora

I've finally watched finished this drama.
been watching for 3 continuous day, with up to 12 hours or less daily.
I'm mad. haha. 
Before I got to know the beginning of the episode, I watched the ending first -.-
haha, and yes it was so touching, not knowing what happened through out the 30 episode,
and just clicked onto the last episode which was episode 31. haha. 
They're such a lovely couple. although its made up, but still I think their feelings for each other were true. 


http://www.kshownow.net/search/label/teukSo
Some pictures, from episode 1 to 31. 































































































Both of them were damn sweet,
Especially the guy, he's really a gentleman =D
seriously, he done wad he should, really a perfect romantic guy
I would love to marry him. hahah!






Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★