Monday, 17 September 2012,3:40 pm
'We got married'- Julien Kang

Yes, I've just finished watching the korea show.
the guy Julien Kang is damn hot and gentleman!!!\
cos his dad is korean, mum is french and he was grew up in Canada!
damn damn hot and fit! with the height of 194cm!
any girl confirm will fall in love with him! <3
here's the link to watch,
http://www.kshownow.net/search/label/Julien_Se-ah
esp 2 is the best! :)
enjoy watching ya, more to come :)













He even wrote this to the lady during episode 2
super sweet! your heart will melt! :)

I, Julien Kang accept __________ you to be no other than yourself, loving you always, and trusting what I do not yet know. Let this be the start of an incredible journey where will grow together as one. One love, Julien










Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :