Wednesday, 15 August 2012,11:22 pm
Running Man Episode 106
This episode was so touching, I replayed it serveral times!
where it revealed behind the scenes.
Kim Jong Kook, I really didn't expect that was you.
All along I thought was others.
I just love your smile, your shy smile
Thanks for making my day.
where it revealed behind the scenes.
Kim Jong Kook, I really didn't expect that was you.
All along I thought was others.
I just love your smile, your shy smile
Thanks for making my day.
Thank you running man for this show,
a show that has been running for years.
a show where everyone would watch every week or so,
a show where we discover our new idols,
a show where made us laughed and cried
thanks to all the crews, productions.
fighting!
I will never know this song if not for running man,
it just fits perfectly into the scene, the ending song.
Kim Jong Kook, you're so sweet!
if I were the girl, my heart would be melted too.
with a bouquet of flowers and a love note.
Although it was just a part of acting,
still it touched my heart and I nearly cried :')
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Here's the direct link to the episode 106:
http://www.kshownow.net/2012/08/running-man-episode-106-english-subs.html
if I were the girl, my heart would be melted too.
with a bouquet of flowers and a love note.
Although it was just a part of acting,
still it touched my heart and I nearly cried :')
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Here's the direct link to the episode 106:
http://www.kshownow.net/2012/08/running-man-episode-106-english-subs.html
Labels: Kim Jong Kook, kshownow.net, Running Man Episode 106
Leave a comment?