Thursday, 23 August 2012,8:53 pm
Continue or not?
I'm confused.
Should I continue or not?
Should I even study uni in the first place?
A wrong decision can make me regret,
Sometimes at work, you don't know there's a urge that you wanna study until uni
despite of all the colleagues, bullshiting here and there of you,
sometimes, you just have to prove them wrong.
they are out there to break you down.
what's life anyway?
meeting all sorts of people in the world?
finding out what type of person are they?
their true colours?
or maybe I should continue study my japanese or korea language?
spending a few k on me just doesn't worth it.
so why study uni when I already know my limits, my interest.
my interest are no longer in studies since 15 I guess.
I just continue just to get the cert, how dumb am I?
if you ask me what I love to do,
hmm would be music, dance, performance.
these 3 would make me happy.
so tell me how now? :(
Labels: Confused, music dance performance
Leave a comment?