Sunday, 12 August 2012,10:19 pm
Back to school

Back to school tomorrow.
A little happy.
Cos in working society without cert, you can't survive.
their words will pull you down
they choose to break you
working society is so cruel
they don't give a damn
they don't give you face
they will go around gossiping about you
they will gossip like nobody's business
they will tell the whole world you got scolded,
all your mistakes, your fault.
even if its not your fault, they will push all the blame to you
no choice, take it? or break it?
I don't know why is this happening
only thing I can say is this is life.
its okay, for the time being.
in future everyone will be below me.
just wait for time.







Enjoy the rolllercoaster that is life. 


Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★