Wednesday, 1 August 2012,11:28 pm
August

August is here. 
I feel so dumb today, I did not explain when I got the chance to.
How dumb isn't it?
I don't know. I just hesitated. 
To me, I don't find a purpose in life anymore.
Which was why I did not explain. 
Which was why I already give up on people, in life, in everything. 

It seems like everything is no longer important. 
I'm starting to ignore sms, but not phone calls. 

I don't know. 
I just live 1/4 of my life.
How to survive 3/4 more? 

So I just don't feel anything.
No longer have feeling in anything, in people, in life. 

I guess I really give up. 
really really give up. 
You may see that I no longer care for people as much as I did in the past. 
One thing, I still spare a thought for others.
And people don't know at all.

All these little things made me give up.
And as much as I wanted to travel and migrate if possible.
Can't stuck in this place anymore.
It doesn't lead to me to anywhere.
Just nowhere.


I agree with this:
If you think about it, you’re truly vulnerable when you sincerely love someone. You give them your all, and trust that they won’t do you wrong. As much as they could make life more pleasant, they could also make it that much worse. They have the power to make or break you. 

I’m fully aware of the pro’s of a relationships, but I guess I live in fear of love since the con’s were shoved in my face last time I tried. As much as you are subject to great things when in love, you are also subject to destructive ones, and that always frightens me. I’m scared to invest my everything in something that could ultimately cause me pain. I’m so reluctant to give love another chance because I once gave it my all. I trusted. I loved. I was vulnerable. And it cost me greatly.






No more happiness, joy in life. 
Once had so many, end up with none. 
Nothing left. 
I no longer expect anything. 
Just take it or leave it.
I don't give a damn.

Labels: , ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :