Tuesday, 17 July 2012,10:37 pm
Second day of work
I think I will go crazy having to face 4 walls everyday.
4 hours per day.
6 days adds up to 24 hours @_@
its like being trap in the office for 4 hours daily
once knock off, its like a bird being free -.-
like being trap in jail like that -.-
sigh.
this job not to my liking :(
I don't want to face 4 walls.
I don't even get the chance to see any passengers out there :(
I wanna go back to T1, see all the passengers, people walking around.
I'm seriously not used to this job.
its just day 2.
I still have 3 more months to go!
How to survive? :(
Love comes to those who still hope although they've disappointed,
to those who still believe although they've been betrayed,
to those who still love although they've been hurt before.
Love comes to those who still hope although they've disappointed,
to those who still believe although they've been betrayed,
to those who still love although they've been hurt before.
Labels: work
Leave a comment?