Sunday, 8 July 2012,12:47 pm
FXXX!
My bro dropped my camera yesterday during cousin's wedding!
really wth man!
he didn't even say sorry!
and how come my parents turn and blamed me instead?!
wasn't he at fault?!
FXXX!
________________________________________________________________
Sigh.
Sometimes you have to put your pride aside,
not to hold onto grudges
not to hold on to face
not to hold on to pride
and value real blood relationships rather than ego.
Yes its not partly my fault only,
you were at fault too
but its just...
I chose to put my pride aside.
I can even forgive you when you did not apologise to me.
so what more you wan? :(
wasn't he at fault?!
FXXX!
________________________________________________________________
Sigh.
Sometimes you have to put your pride aside,
not to hold onto grudges
not to hold on to face
not to hold on to pride
and value real blood relationships rather than ego.
Yes its not partly my fault only,
you were at fault too
but its just...
I chose to put my pride aside.
I can even forgive you when you did not apologise to me.
so what more you wan? :(
Labels: Angry
Leave a comment?