Thursday, 12 July 2012,4:38 pm
Hot and Cold
Sometimes I'm really wondering,
why are you treating me like hot and cold?
what do you gain from me like this?
using me all these while?
yes I know, its just that I keep quiet
and supporting you all along, all these while.
You don't even know at all
time and time again,
I feel so disappointed in you.
I wonder if I should continue to help you,
I wonder if my decisions were right in the first place,
I wonder why should I help you in the first place,
when end up you're not helping yourself.
I know everything sounds easy,
imagine if you were me,
how would you feel?
its like hanging for so long,
hanging there,
not knowing when to let go.
I don't know what are you thinking all these while,
I think you're a little crazy,
in fact you're beginning to turn crazy
sometimes I'm at lost,
not sure if I should continue to help you
Here I am, helping you, supporting you
and the outcome turned out this way.
how would you feel if you were me?
put yourself in my shoes, you will know.
I don't want to care,
Or should say I shouldn't care anymore
Afterall, I'm like lying to myself, after doing all these,
it seems useless.
Labels: Hot and cold, useless
Leave a comment?