Friday, 6 July 2012,4:57 pm
1 good, 1 bad
Alright July is here!
Hopefully it would be better.
Its been like 6 days since I last on computer.
Hopefully it would be better.
Its been like 6 days since I last on computer.
Been using mobile all the while to check email, facebook.
Kinda lazy to on com, haha.
Received a shocking news yesterday afternoon, it was a bad news.
I can only say life is so fragile, so much so we don't even know what will happen the next second, the next moment.
Sigh :(
So CHERISH, and TREASURE EVERYDAY!
So CHERISH, and TREASURE EVERYDAY!
On the other hand,
I'm going to a job interview on monday!
Yes its by the same company again, HR called me yesterday evening.
So yup :)
"I don't dare to say I love you, just because I'm afraid I would lose you"
So yup :)
"I don't dare to say I love you, just because I'm afraid I would lose you"

Labels: 1 good 1 bad, July 2012
Leave a comment?