Friday, 29 June 2012,11:33 pm
Last day tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day,
where I will be putting on my uniform for the last time to work.
putting on make up, stockings and working shoe.
with a different feeling to carry for work,
as it will be the last time, i will walk slowly so that I can remember all the times i'm in airport working
all the people that i've meet, met, known, thanks for teaching me something new,
you've made me grow mature, stronger
i know that the society world is so cruel, so straight forward.
thanks for being part of my life,
because of you, i carry on working
I hope I've made all of you happy, even its just for a while.
every part of the airport that i've walked, i will miss it.
I will miss every part of the airport, every corner.


I will miss you :'(

Labels: ,


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :