Friday, 15 June 2012,1:55 pm
Captured night shots
I'm beginning to fall in love with korea songs! :)
though don't understand a thing, but still loving it :)
I thought of migrate to US! haha!
though all along I prefer UK more, but come to think of the cost of living its kinda worse than here.
when we can't nearly survive :(
First time tried night shots yesterday,
it wasn't easy at all!
:(
but I love night shots.
I wana capture all the beautiful moments and developed it into A1 to A4 size and hang on my wall! :)
Been a week since I last put on my work uniform.
Back to work tomorrow, I kinda miss my workplace.
I guess I already must have been used to it.
Seeing the usual colleagues, everyone in airport makes my life interesting
A song to end with:
First time tried night shots yesterday,
it wasn't easy at all!
:(
but I love night shots.
I wana capture all the beautiful moments and developed it into A1 to A4 size and hang on my wall! :)
Been a week since I last put on my work uniform.
Back to work tomorrow, I kinda miss my workplace.
I guess I already must have been used to it.
Seeing the usual colleagues, everyone in airport makes my life interesting
A song to end with:
Labels: Korea songs, Night shots, Photography
Leave a comment?