Saturday, 19 May 2012,9:50 pm
Leaving

Sometimes leaving is a form of release. 
Its scary when humans beings suddenly change into another person.
What to do?
Can't possibly ask humans beings don't change isn't it?
Its their lives, their choices.
Who am I to stop them?

A small mistake leads to a big problem now. 
And I think this will never change other people impression towards me.
What's done, is done.
Didn't expect it would lead to such a big problem, not only that,
There's other factors to consider about. 
I really did not know that person would actually hold onto grudges.
I really never never expected. 
Or should say, right from the beginning, I should have understand that person
Afterall we are living under one roof.
What's more?

Living  my life here is it a good or bad thing?
If I am given a choice, I would leave here. 
And never come back.
Never will I come back. 
This place does not suits me. 

The world is scary. 
But also makes my life more interesting. 

Full of wonders.
Full of curiosity.
Full of exploring.
A choice will make your life turn upside down. 
Not only that, who knows it would ruin your life?

Life at times is really sucks,
sucks until I don't know how to describe life.
I don't even know what words to use
so all I can say, life sucks. 
But looking back, it can maybe make you smile even for a little while. 

Its okay when things fall apart, break you down.
You will make it through someday. 

Its okay when no one understands you.
Most importantly, you have to understand yourself.

Its okay when no one trust you,
No one is capable of trusting in the first place. 
Who knows people might change all of a sudden?

I don't like the fact when someone you trust so much has change to another person.
I am unable to take this blow seriously. 
Treat me like how you treat me now.

Trust me, I will treat you better,
even when things fall apart, life sucks,
even when I am at my most depressing moments
You can't tell from my face or expressions.

IT IS NOT WRITTEN THERE.
so don't bother to guess.
don't think you know me very well.
you don't, in the first place

Don't say I'm troublesome or busybody to you.
You will miss me when I'm gone. 


When the nights are lonely,
its my favourite time. 
A night where I spend by myself everyday, every night. 











Life is scary.


Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :