Tuesday, 1 May 2012,11:54 am
Kiss and Cry ice skating tv drama

I've been watching kiss and cry online for a few weeks.
Its a korean tv drama show about ice skating competition
coming to the last episode. 
I realised Lee Dong-Whun has great potential!
he's from south korea figure skater
not only that he's a national champion!
and i've been supporting him through out the tv drama competitions.
Been glad that his team came in first, and his partner is Krystal from fx.
Their team always give me new surprises for every performances!
different stuns, moves, expressions!

Lee Dong-Whun, you are my idol! :)















Some pictures:



Credit: www.google.com




























f(x)’s Krystal and Lee Dong Hun attempt the highest difficulty lift on ‘Kiss & Cry’
During the August 9th recording of SBS‘s ‘Kiss & Cry’, f(x)‘s Krystal made the palms of the audience sweat by performing a complex lift that took everyone by surprise.
Krystal has earned plenty of attention for pulling off high level lifts throughout the show, but it seems she decided to take a bigger risk for the last competition of ‘Kiss & Cry’ with her partner, Lee Dong Hun.
Kim Yuna said, “I was wondering whether there was a lift that Krystal hasn’t shown yet, so I was pleasantly surprised with such a creative move. Truly amazing.”
Coach David Wilson added, “The two partners skated together as if they had one body.”
Commenting on how ‘Kiss & Cry’ is coming to an end with its final episode broadcast on the 14th, Kim Yuna said, “To see the members who had problems by merely standing just a few months ago performing lifts and spins today makes me feel amazed. I feel like a mother, so very proud.”
Credit: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/fxs-krystal-and-lee-dong-hun-attempt-the-highest-difficulty-lift-on-kiss-cry


Next up,
this show will be back on April 2012!


SBS‘s ‘Kiss & Cry‘ has confirmed that they’ll be returning for a second season this April!
According to broadcasting officials, the show is still working on a time schedule and casting for the show. One representative revealed, “‘Kiss & Cry’ will begin airing in the first half of the year. They are still talking about who to cast and discussions are still taking place. April appears to be the likely broadcast date, should there be no other problems.”
Whether or not Kim Yuna will still host the second season is up in the air, but expectations for the show are high, especially since the city of Pyeongchang was confirmed to host the ‘2018 Winter Olympics‘.
Credit: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/sbss-kiss-cry-to-launch-second-season-in-april

Finally watched finished kiss and cry tv drama online.
really very touching.
hoping someday I can be like them too!
not forgetting Lee Dong-Whun, he's truly my idol!
I really admire his skills, all his stuns, movements.
I'm so touched! :')

Lee Dong-Whun, fighting! :)

The fighting word above means work hard in korea language, don't get mistaken!

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds : ★ ★ ★