Tuesday, 8 May 2012,11:56 pm
Dandzelia

I mentioned before in previous post that I'm a huge fan of Dandzelia! :)
Yes that's right.

Some of the clothes that I like :P
*All the photos below are past collections and already sold out.
I feel like becoming a designer, so I can design all the clothes photos that I posted here! :)


Quinny Pleat Dress






Pixie Colourblock Dress






Amelli Chiffon Top






Pleated Shoulder Top










Braided Midi Sundress












Capeover Toga Dress






Collared Chiffon Blouse





Pleaw Triplet Top







Knotted Front Dress








Legole Chiffon Dress


Majestia Greek Dress





River Island Inspired Assymetric Toga Dress




Reinny Tulip Dress










Braided Princess Dress









Cover Girl Dress




Missy Sel Dinner Toga Dress






Cross over ruches Top






Skippy Joy Skater Dress


Jamellia Toga Dress





Loretta Cross Dress








Slant Pleated Work Dress




Wendy Frock




Topshop Inspired Skater Dress





Candy Rainbow Top




Candilicious Rosette Top



Jabitha Toga Dress




Dress of Tiers





OMC Blouson Top



Slouchy Vestshirt


Cool in Summer Top






Dew Luxious Dress



Nimbella Dress



Daveri Ruch-side Dress




Draped Front crochet Dress






Curl Dolly Dress







Work Shift Dress





Cowl n Ruffs Dress






Braided Ruffle Dress



Dancine Toga Dress






Pleated One-shoulder Bandeau






Crossover Casual Top




Gloria Toga Dress







Backtoschoolgirl Dress




Lumance Cape Dress






Devina Triplet Top




Cyndi Shift Dress





Elegant Shift Dress





Waterfall Shift Dress









Assymetrical Chiffon Top




Embellished Toga Dress



Chiffon Toga Bustier






Ruffle Side Toga Top




Floriin Chiffon Dress






*Specially Manufactured*
Velling Braided Top





Belted Work Shift Dress


Wenny Curls Dress



Roseat Toga Frock


Toga Bustier Dress
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Satin Twin Hem Dress





Basic Ribbon Spag Top




Toga Lieaflet Dress 




Pleat Crossed Dress





Chiffon Overlay Top




One-Sided Toga Dress





Mary Monre Dress







Mesh Floral Frock
































Okay, I've come to the end of it.
Hope you enjoy looking at the past collections photos :)

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :