Thursday, 5 April 2012,11:13 pm
Why?

Sigh.
Why wouldn't anyone out there listen to me? :(
So now tell me what to do?
Move forward or turn back?
I'm lost in a cross junction, once again.
Once again I lost hope in everything. 

Knowing I already tried my best 2 years back don't really make me regretted. 
But somehow I still have a find a way. 
I still have to make up my decision after July.

I feel so left out with my friends.
Don't seem to belong there anymore
And here I am stuck in this current school.
Sucks to the max.
You don't know how I feel.
So try putting yourself in my shoes.









Sometimes I think I am just like a fool.




Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :